I hate rain

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

So it's raining. Rain means bad hair. Bad hair means a bad day.
Anyway, to make up for the fact that I looked like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards I thought I'd come home, have a nice orange berocca (vitamin drink for all you non-berocca people) and eat a crapload of nutella...which I did. Now I feel (and probably look) like I weigh about 19 stone. Oh well, there's a song for that.... and I don't mean 'sexy and I know it', I was thinking more along the lines of 'whole lotta rosie' by AC/DC but you know, whatever.
I also thought I would try and take some more photos but, as said, I look like trash and have eaten my feelings so will probably just take some more later on in the week.


*please ignore the state of my face


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡