Neophyte

Sunday, 25 November 2012

 
So here's my first outfit post...I apologise for the picture quality, my camera has decided to not work properly (I also apologise for the state of my face)...anyway, I am wearing a vintage tie-up shirt from spitalfields market, Levi shorts, patterned tights from H&M, and a vintage Diesel Jacket. My socks are from Urban Outfitters and my shoes are from Office.
I do actually shop in high street stores occasionally, but often only for basics or one-off pieces. I used to be a huge Topshop and River Island fan, but nowdays I'm more likely to look in H&M as everything is relatively cheap, or Urban Outfitters as I like their sort of vintage-y, grunge-y vibe.
Also, I have a lookbook! http://lookbook.nu/ellie_c ...you never know, hopefully I might get into some kind of routine with all this internetting (I know that isn't a word but it totally should be).

 
Just click on the photos to enlarge xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡