Winter Boots

I have a cold. And I think I've got to the point where I'm finally going to have to give in and except that it is actually winter now, which means, in my mind, new boots. I like buying shoes all the time but it's even better when you have a good excuse, and what better excuse than winter?

Embellished heels are really in right now (for example the above boots, which are Alain Quilici for David Koma, from Vogue.com) And I really want a sort of heeled Chelsea boot (I need a heel to make me normal height). Also on the rise are cut-out, shin-shielding boots and sandals such as Alexander Wang's examples below (from Style.com), so look out for them at future fashion events, and making their way onto the highstreet.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡