So this is Christmas...

Monday, 24 December 2012

ITS CHRISTMAS TOMORROW AHH!
Is it just me that's super excited?! Especially for the food...going to have some serious working out to do to burn off all the mince pies I've eaten...
Anyway, I managed to take some quick pictures yesterday (sorry about the picture quality) and I promise promise promise I will start posting regularly soon, its like my only new years resolution so you never know, it might actually happen!
I'm wearing a black shirt and embroidered jeans from Topshop, gold hoops and shoes from Rokit, glittery socks from Urban Outfitters, and a DIY gold chain. The belt I picked up from Blitz in brick lane, and I'm totally in love with it which is odd because I don't really wear much red.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good Christmas and new year!
ellie x





4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit, and I love your shoes. Your makeup is exquisit as well!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole outfit is amazing! Love the blog name too. I'm going to make a bloglovin account so I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Jess! (sorry for the late reply!) xo

      Delete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡