This month I love...

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

...glitter nail polish. I know it's been around for a while. But seriously, this stuff is to die for. Firstly, you can wear it on bare nails, which looks awesome and glittery, and because it's clear, you can't see any chips, so it's fantastic for parties or any time you don't want to reapply every other day. I used 'Disco Ball' by Rimmel, which I really really really recommend as it looks pretty and dries really fast.


I apologise for the bad photo, doesn't really make my nails look good but oh well...what can you do! (They look better in real life I promise).
I'm trying to get my camera sorted asap so I can take some better pictures, and hopefully that way I'll be able to carry on updating my lookbook etc...so hang on in there guys, one day I might not have to upload awful photos, one day!


8 comments:

  1. Nice blog! got yourself a new follower

    Alexander x

    http://mrclouston.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thankyou so much! following you too :) xo

      Delete
  2. beautiful nails *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! of course, I'll check it out now xx

      Delete
  3. I like this. It's a really nice glitter. I like that it doesn't cover the whole nail in glitter.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    P.S. I'm following you on Bloglovin now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, really appreciate it! and I know right, it's so cute! xxx

      Delete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡