I'm still alive!

Sunday, 13 January 2013

It's January 2013. Wow. I survived the end of the world, and the abnormal amount of food I ate over christmas (and I mean abnormal. I think I've put on about 2 stone but I'm too scared to weigh myself and check). However, I have literally neglected this blog and you guys and I am sososo sorry!
I've had a hectic christmas and have just finished my first week back at school, which was painful and tiring and generally boring, but I'm back now and I promise I'm going to try and keep on top of my resolutions and post at least once a week...so basically thank you for your time and patience and just general nice-ness!
I have so much to write and say and show you all after christmas, better get started I guess!
ellie x
-p.s I'm putting up a new photos tomorrow x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡