Peppermint Tea

Saturday, 26 January 2013

 
Happy Saturday! I literally just stumbled out of bed, and thought what better time to make a new blog post?! I can't express how glad I am that it's the weekend...trying to get up my road in the snow has been difficult enough, let alone walking around school. I also like the weekends more as I'm much more experimental with what I wear, as I have more time in the mornings to decide on an outfit, and I'm not going to be sitting for hours in a maths lesson so it doesn't really matter how comfortable my choice is. I'm going out tonight to have dinner with my God parents (I have no idea whether that's one word or two) and my cousins, so I'm looking forward to completely pigging out on Indian food...and then tomorrow I plan on doing a little bit of clothes shopping hopefully, so I'll post some pictures if I get anything nice.
(*for the above picture, I'm wearing a forest green polo neck jumper from Rokit, a pair of slightly too-big dungarees from Beyond Retro, some tights from M&S, and this adorable little half eaten apple necklace from Topshop that I got about four years ago.)
Please check out my lookbook (http://lookbook.nu/ellie_c) and my most recent look (http://lookbook.nu/look/4509421-peppermint-tea) thankyou :)
ellie xo
 
 


2 comments:

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡