Billion Dollar Babies

Saturday, 9 February 2013



 
I was originally going to post this tomorrow but hey, I've just spent three hours editing my theme so I may as well post this now. I am currently obsessed with these jeans, which I got for about £18 from Blitz in brick lane...they're super comfy and go with literally anything. Here I thought I'd try wearing them with my Beyond Retro lace crop top and creepers. I used to wear my creepers literally every single day and am trying to re-introduce them back into my wardrobe, especially since I'm going to customise my other pair.
In other news, I found the best website for jazzing up your blog: http://shabbyblogs.com/ You can choose from loads of free backgrounds, buttons and cute little extras (like my new twitter and facebook buttons and my header) to give your blog a little spring makeover...I really recommend you check them out!
ellie xo




10 comments:

  1. I found your blog through lookbook its cool i also followed!
    http://skull-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! the top is awesome and love the jeans! so jealous of your hair too :) x
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3




    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and of course! Will follow you now x

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit - and I love your hair!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡