Just one of those days

Friday, 15 February 2013



 
(big dolphin jumper: rokit, leather skirt: blitz, white shirt: h&m, tights: m&s, shoes: office.)
 
Happy Friday! I broke up from school today (yay), and I am so pumped for this half term. I'm going to Hereford for the weekend to see some close friends, and then hopefully going out a lot with my school friends during the week. I'm also going to go and see the Valentino exhibition at somerset house on thursday, which I am so excited for...especially since London Fashion Week is in full swing at the moment. I wish I was going, I would literally do anything to see a Vivienne Westwood or Marc Jacobs runway show.
I'm also super excited as I've got loads of time now to take more pictures for you guys, and I'm also going to try and do some reviews and tutorials along with my usual outfit post.
Don't forget to check my twitter (@elliecp) and my lookbook for updates & more posts!
 
ellie xo

18 comments:

  1. I love your tights! Have fun with your friends this weekend.
    http://skull-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lizz! I had a really nice weekend actually :) hope you're having a good week too!x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, I especially love the jumper and the skirt. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrghh, I miss half term! We don't get them at uni :( Have fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! found you on lookbook :) I'm following you now ♥
    would you be interested in winning a blog presentation?
    Just stop by here: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/02/win-blogpresentation.html

    x
    dahi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute outfit!! you have great style xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so beautiful! In love with your blog

    xoxo
    http://hellovertigox.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, really means a lot! :) xx

      Delete
  7. From head to toe,pure love babe!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡