Tumblr

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

I had a tumblr for aaaaages but got kind of bored with the theme as I felt it wasn't really me anymore, so I made a new one. It's kind of just me reblogging things I like and posting a couple of bits and bobs I either can't fit onto this blog, or any of my arty things (when I get around to doing them). Here's a couple of my favourite photographs from tumblr that I've come across since making my new one (if I've got the source wrong or you want a picture removed just leave a comment or email me).
 
 
(source: via honeyuck, via bubblegumpopqueen)
 

 
 
I might do more little posts like this every now and again as they give me a little inspiration and jazz up my blog a little bit. Anyway my new tumblr is http://roseandvintageblog.tumblr.com/ (I know, inventive name right?! I'm sorry I will try and be a bit more creative at some point but I thought it'd do just for now)
 
ellie xo

4 comments:

  1. I SWEAR I was born in the wrong generation...

    the-apostles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I don't feel like a 00's girl at all xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is amazing <3 and you're really pretty x but why cant i follow you? o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! you should be able to...just click the 'join this site' button, or click the illustration to follow me on bloglovin xx

      Delete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡