Versatile blogger award!

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

guys guys guys I got nominated for something!!
Rosie from Rosie and the Wolf nominated me for a Versatile blogger award, and I'm currently freaking out a little because I've never been nominated for anything before and feelings and argh...and basically I love Rosie she is awesome (and she makes amazing collages & is really good at art!)
 
Anyway, here's my seven facts:
 
1) My hair colour is 100% natural, and has never been dyed or changed in any way. It also doesn't actually change colour, it just looks different in different light. (Half the people I know are still confused as to why it looks brown one day and ginger the next)
 
2) This isn't my first attempt at blogging...I tried to start a blog in year 8 when I was about 13 however I could barely use the internet and had no idea what to write about (I also had no fashion sense) so that blog just kind of sat there for a while. I think it was called orange squash or something...even though I don't drink orange squash.
 
3) I want this to be a personal style blog, and I intend to make it a good one (I just need to sort my clothes out and take some more pictures that's all) Also I don't dress as nicely for school, because I'm lazy and often wear jeans and jumpers.
 
4) I have never been to a house party. Ever. I am 15. I am a terrible excuse for a teenager.
 
5) I sometimes wish I could move schools. I love my friends but sometimes would just love to be able to start afresh somewhere new, where I could totally reinvent myself.
 
6) I never ever try clothes on. Well, I try on some clothes, but more often than not I just guess and hope they'll fit, which they usually do...then again, I'd probably wear them anyway.
 
7) I once dislocated my elbow by falling off a sofa. Welcome to my life.
 
 
I nominate:
 
Fifi (sofificated)
 
 
The Rules:
Share some facts about yourself
Nominate seven other bloggers, and let them know they’ve been picked
Link back to the blogger that nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post!
 
 
Thanks again Rosie! :)
ellie xo
 


16 comments:

  1. You're very welcome :D and I haven't been to a house party yet and I'm 17. There's still time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yay you never know, maybe next year! :) x

      Delete
  2. yay i'm going to do mine soon... i wish i could have seen your orange squash blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really want to find it but I think it got deleted or something because I didn't use it...:( oh well! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've really enjoyed reading your blog!

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...I'm also a pretty sorry excuse for a teenager, as I basically never do anything. (I blame tumblr.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg yes, tumblr has basically ruined my life (but I love it) xx

      Delete
  5. Eeee, thanks Ellie! I'll do my post soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! That's so awesome!

    I just started following your blog :)
    Check out mine at www.trihip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is beautiful ! The best fact is that it's natural :)


    xx Agata
    www.prettyindecadence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡