guys guys guys I got nominated for something!!
Rosie from Rosie and the Wolf nominated me for a Versatile blogger award, and I'm currently freaking out a little because I've never been nominated for anything before and feelings and argh...and basically I love Rosie she is awesome (and she makes amazing collages & is really good at art!)
Anyway, here's my seven facts:
1) My hair colour is 100% natural, and has never been dyed or changed in any way. It also doesn't actually change colour, it just looks different in different light. (Half the people I know are still confused as to why it looks brown one day and ginger the next)
2) This isn't my first attempt at blogging...I tried to start a blog in year 8 when I was about 13 however I could barely use the internet and had no idea what to write about (I also had no fashion sense) so that blog just kind of sat there for a while. I think it was called orange squash or something...even though I don't drink orange squash.
3) I want this to be a personal style blog, and I intend to make it a good one (I just need to sort my clothes out and take some more pictures that's all) Also I don't dress as nicely for school, because I'm lazy and often wear jeans and jumpers.
4) I have never been to a house party. Ever. I am 15. I am a terrible excuse for a teenager.
5) I sometimes wish I could move schools. I love my friends but sometimes would just love to be able to start afresh somewhere new, where I could totally reinvent myself.
6) I never ever try clothes on. Well, I try on some clothes, but more often than not I just guess and hope they'll fit, which they usually do...then again, I'd probably wear them anyway.
7) I once dislocated my elbow by falling off a sofa. Welcome to my life.
Hollie (for the quaint hearted)
Essine (psychedelic daisy)
Maya (a fidelity for fashion)
Flower (bobbly rainbow socks)
Share some facts about yourself
Nominate seven other bloggers, and let them know they’ve been picked
Link back to the blogger that nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post!
Thanks again Rosie! :)