The results are in! I was a bit shocked to see so many people had actually entered (over 50! crazy right?!) and so I'm super sorry for this post coming a little later than I'd expected. I numbered the names in order of who emailed first (first email being 1, etc) and then used a random number generator to pick out four names, one winner of the bundle & three runners up. The three runners up are as follows:
1) Chaymae Yalloul
2) Rebecca Sollars
3) Maria Pastor
You guys are backup in case I can't contact the actual winner, and I will be sending a glittery letter & some illustrations your way too! Expect an email :)
The winner of the giveaway was...(imaginary drum roll please)
Congratulations Dani, going to email you now and hopefully get everything sent off to you tomorrow, tuesday at the latest :) Hope you like everything!
I also just want to take this little opportunity to say thankyou SOSOSO much to everyone who entered, I'm sorry I can't send a gift package to all of you! I hope you're having a good weekend, and you never know, I might do another giveaway at some point in the future.
ARGH. So this happened. This is the second time I've been nominated and I am so grateful and a little bit shellshocked if I'm honest. I was nominated by the absolutely gorgeous Josephine from Frilly Pink Dreams, who I admire so much, so please check out her blog as she is super awesome and oh so lovely.
The rules are:
1) Thank the person that gave you the award.
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Select 15 blogs to nominate for the award.
4) Tell the person who nominated you and your readers 7 things about yourself.
1) I don't always dress up, and occasionally wear really boring outfits to school because I'm really lazy and usually running late.
2) I live in the constant battle of wanting to stand out but wanting to blend in at the same time.
3) I'm desperately trying to get over my body image issues. riots not diets, girlfriends.
4) My favourite places are central park, in New York, Brighton beach, and Florence, Venice, and Lake Como in Italy.
5) I enjoy online shopping aka adding everything I want to my basket then crying because I can't afford it
6) No one at school knows I blog. I never really mentioned it, and don't really know how to. I think I'll just wait for them to find it (and I kind of hope they won't)
7) I have eaten almost an entire jar of nutella with a spoon in one sitting, on more than one occasion. I have also dipped the vast majority of chocolate bars in it too (and peanut butter. Chocolate and peanut butter is to die for)
There's my seven things, so I guess I better nominate some blogs. I don't think I can manage 15, but I'll do my best...also, don't be offended if I don't nominate you, I'm just trying to nominate different blogs to the ones I nominated last time.
Ok, phew. I'm sorry for the text-heavy post, just had a lot to say I guess...got an (awesome) outfit post & inspiration planned to post tomorrow, and I'm planning on a room tour later in the week, because I just realised none of you have seen where I spend 99.9% of my time.